Social Health Services Group, Inc. offers support to individuals that live in their own home, or in a family home. SHSG will help individuals to utilize community resources. We will also work closely with an individual’s existing support network to ensure that individuals receive all needed services.
SHSG, Inc. services include the following:
- Community integration and inclusion of individuals.
- Individual-directed, outcome-oriented planning for individuals.
- Supporting individuals and families in making choices.
- Assistance in coordinating any needed services and materials/supplies.
- Providing training for family/guardian on how to support the needs of individuals.
- Twenty-four emergency assistance.
- Offering communication and social skills training for individuals.
To schedule a visit, or to initiate the admissions/placement process, please call our Intake Coordinator at: 410-381-1114, or toll free at 866-560-6357.