Social Health Services Group, Inc. offers comprehensive support and services to individuals with health concerns. Our program will follow a team-oriented approach that would encourage a holistic view to treatment methodologies. This approach will involve the collaboration between SHSG support workers and the following professionals: doctor (s), psychologist, nurses, social worker, physical therapist, occupational therapist and speech therapist, to ensure quality healthcare is given to individuals.
SHSG, Inc. will provide the following services:
- Determine a flexible plan of care for individuals.
- Nursing services.
- Administering medication.
- Assist in making doctor and other medical appointments.
- Transportation to all medical appointments.
- Assistance in finding a doctor and getting referrals.
- Support with cooking, shopping and other daily activities.
To schedule a visit, or to initiate the admissions/placement process, please call our Intake Coordinator at: 410-381-1114, or toll free at 866-560-6357.