Social Health Services Group, Inc. will provide personal supports and Supported Living Services to individuals that live in their own home alone, in a family home or with other non-related individuals. SHSG will provide training and services for individuals, so that they are fully supported in living a quality life, at home and in their communities.
Personal Supports is for those individuals needing up to 81 hours a week of support. Supported Living is for those individual needing more than 82 but less than 138 hours a week of support.
SHSG, Inc. will provide training and support with the following activities:
- Meal preparation and food shopping.
- Personal grooming and hygiene.
- Money management including banking.
- Transportation services.
- Administering medication.
- Twenty-four emergency assistance.
- Offering communication and social skills training for individuals.
- Participation in community activities.
- Securing community resources.
To schedule a visit, or to initiate the admissions/placement process, please call our Intake Coordinator at: 410-381-1114, or toll free at 866-560-6357.